Question Intel rapid storage driver reducing SSD speeds

Feb 26, 2020
I have a 970 evo plus 1tb and a crucial m500 480gb when installing the intel rapid driver my Samsung is dropping read and wrote speeds from 3500 & 3300 to 2600 & 3000 and increasing my Crucial speeds from 500 &100 to 500 & 400 so with the intel driver its significantly lowering Samsung speeds and increasing the write speed of the crucial SSD to 400,mbps, iv tried everything to make them both run at their normal speeds but can’t figure out how, I have a dell G3 3590, AHCI mode with fresh windows install, Samsung magician and Samsung SSD Drivers installed, it seems like the intel rapid storage drivers are cancelling out the Samsung SSD drivers and reducing its speed but i thought the intel drivers don’t work with SSD’s and won’t affect them so why the big difference in speed? Without the intel rapid storage drivers my crucial SSD has a write speed of 100mbps this is not normal. Can someone help me please iv been at it for 3-4 days now

Feb 26, 2020
My bios is on the latest version, I have updated the crucial film ware to the latest version, i just need a way of switching off the intel rapid storage drivers for the Samsung SSD and leaving it on for the Crucial SSD