[SOLVED] Intel rapid storage technology problem!!!!!

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
So I installed a driver update for the IDE/ATAPI Controller drivers Intel 6 series/C200 From DriverFix app.
It downloaded something called intel rapid storage technology. I installed it, not knowing if it was the driver.

Now, it needed a restart. I restarted it and it took a whole eternity to start. Normally the windows takes 9 seconds to start, approx.

Then it crashed after logging into windows. I only had so much time to open chrome.

Then I pressed the power button on the case to turn it off then on and it started normally.

Now, whenever I restart using the windows, the same happens. It takes an eternity to start and crashes.

I cannot uninstall intel rapid storage technology as it says "This program has a pending restart." in control panel.
I can access windows if I don't restart.

What do I do? The windows is on an SSD (ADATA SU630 240 GB).

Windows 10 64 bit
zebronics H61
Core i5 3470
12 GB RAM

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
No, the PC is working. Only restart is crashing the PC. I guess that is because the Driver is trying to install after that.

As I asked earlier, can I just delete the IRST files?

Dec 21, 2021
So I installed a driver update for the IDE/ATAPI Controller drivers Intel 6 series/C200 From DriverFix app.
It downloaded something called intel rapid storage technology. I installed it, not knowing if it was the driver.

Now, it needed a restart. I restarted it and it took a whole eternity to start. Normally the windows takes 9 seconds to start, approx.

Then it crashed after logging into windows. I only had so much time to open chrome.

Then I pressed the power button on the case to turn it off then on and it started normally.

Now, whenever I restart using the windows, the same happens. It takes an eternity to start and crashes.

I cannot uninstall intel rapid storage technology as it says "This program has a pending restart." in control panel.
I can access windows if I don't restart.

What do I do? The windows is on an SSD (ADATA SU630 240 GB).

Windows 10 64 bit
zebronics H61
Core i5 3470
12 GB RAM

https://www.win-raid.com/t11f23-Modded-Intel-AHCI-and-RAID-Drivers-digitally-signed.html
There.. use those.. I have the same chipset.. I installed those and also the Intel chipset INF they have for our C200
Just replace them all with these older drivers.. don't use the win10 ones.. they suck for our card.
and after that.. turn off Buffer flushing on each disk to activate the Intel RST cache on the card.
And turn off LPM in the RST interface.

it will improve your performance immensely

TRENDING THREADS