News Intel Slashes Core i5-12490F Price To Around $200 In China

Co BIY

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2015
Seems like a price reduction to the standard line of the Alder Lake chips in general . I doubt it symbolizes anything other than that the Chinese market is not interested in overpaying for Chinese exclusives and "black-out" marketing anymore than other markets.

Tom Sunday

Commendable
Jul 24, 2020
This appears to be the perfect gaming chip... Lets go with the north american launch. This on b660 with 3733Mhz memory tuned up past 4000Mhz would be a great setup.
At the latest computer shown here in Portland, WA, there was much talk about for Intel cutting their CPU prices later this year and making it more affordable for the man on the street. Not many here at the show can afford or are willing to pay for a Core i9-12900K or any such premium products in any event. The Alder Lake Core i5 overall maintains to be an all time favorite. Thus the November computer show can't come early enough for many with the new hardware generations on the market and older-gen hardware pricing being up for grabs and or digestible for the less fortunate.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS