Intel Staff Base Jumping Off a Six Story Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpadeM

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
Jeez doar in Romania poti sa vezi chestii din astea :)) ... cei drept finlandezi au fost mai buni.

Like the fake video more, it's shorter and more fun.

mp562

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
I could have sworn base "jumping" means using a parachute? All they did was get "dropped" onto an airbag/horn. Kinda gay.

ceteras

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2008
[citation][nom]mp562[/nom]I could have sworn base "jumping" means using a parachute? All they did was get "dropped" onto an airbag/horn. Kinda gay.[/citation]

They call it "bass jumping".

bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
Meanwhile Romania is in the worst economic crisis in the past 20 years and if the government continues to raise taxes and fails to offer basic services, Intel romania (with many other companies) will move and all those employees will be either fired or required to emigrate.

G

This has to be fake. It takes training to just from that far up, and it is very dangerous. I can't imagine Intel allowing this, due to obvious liability issues.

r_pad

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2010
[citation][nom]mgilbert[/nom]This has to be fake. It takes training to just from that far up, and it is very dangerous. I can't imagine Intel allowing this, due to obvious liability issues.[/citation]

simple. sign a waiver. I'd do it. It looks like they all had a lot of fun

namecnassianer

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
[citation][nom]mp562[/nom]I could have sworn base "jumping" means using a parachute? All they did was get "dropped" onto an airbag/horn. Kinda gay.[/citation]

Base jumping does involve a parachute and freefall, but it did take some balls to do what they did. I'll wager that the adrenalin spike is the same.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
[citation][nom]TheStealthyOne[/nom]"...when Intel shot five engineers"That scared me until I read on.[/citation]

One of you per week swallows a bullet until RISO improves. As an example, we're executing Jim. Say goodbye, Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.