INTEL THE PIMP???

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
<A HREF="http://investor.cnet.com/investor/news/newsitem/0-9900-1028-5825274-0.html" target="_new">Pimping AMD</A>

<b>***where's ma money woman?***</b>

Bwahahahahaha! keep buying those burnt offerings!!! Intel is making AMD walk the streets at all hours of the night.

"AMD...you are the weakest link, good bye!"

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
does intel also pimp your mom? that would explain why you are always sticking up for them.

<A HREF="http://www.512productions.com/lobstermagnet/" target="_new">Hyakugojyuuichi!!</A>

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
oh hey wait, mothers day is coming up. why dont you buy her a slot P3 so she can use it as a... oh never mind.

<A HREF="http://www.512productions.com/lobstermagnet/" target="_new">Hyakugojyuuichi!!</A>

G

Yo bittch, don't be dissing peoples mommas here. Just cause all you fuucckkin computer freaks like to come here and babble on and on about "I know this", and "This company is better". Fuucckk off and get outside sometime. This is the most ridiculous forum I have ever seen. You might say "Well if you don't like it Hack why do you come here?". Well straight up, I find all you fucccckking retarded idiots that come here to prove something provides me with a source of some sick amusement. Forums used to be a place where you come for to help and learn things. All I've learned here is that all you fuucckking AMD homos and Intel coocckksmokers can go take a flying fuucckk in a rolling donut. Jesus tap dancing Christ. If you like a processor buy the fuucckker, if you don't like it, leave it at the gooddamn store. All you people need to fuuckk right off. Especially when you start talking about someone's mom. And go ahead and take all the stabs at me, because I don't give a ffuucck. Say what you will, I like computers and all that good shhiitt, but dammit there is a lot more to life than piddling your sorry ass time in some half retarded forum bittchin at each other about [-peep-] that nobody is ever right about. I say nobody is ever right is because no matter what anyone posts it doesn't change anyone's mind. One person knows everything about AMD and why they kickass, and the next person knows everything about Intel and why they dominate. Well I say all of you know about two things: Jack and Shiit.

peteb

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2001
but what do you _really_ think about it all? Please - don't hold back! ;o)

-* This Space For Rent *-
email for application details

peteb

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2001
I'm sorry - could someone translate this into English please? At least English with some grammar and a hint of meaning.

-* This Space For Rent *-
email for application details

Kelledin

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2001
He says that (a) we're lobsters, (b) our faces look like weasels, and (c) if we mess with some guy's money, he's going to try to beat the crap out of us.

I don't know what guy he's talking about, but...wait a minute, we're lobsters? ....nobody's supposed to know that! We're <i>busted! </i> :wink:

Kelledin

bash-2.04$ kill -9 1
init: Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?

G

Yeah I can help ya out.. oh wait, I loaned out my Ghetto-to-English translation book. awww damnit.

G

Alright dammit I can speak ebonics, I'll help my boy scarywoody out here. Basically he's pissed off and thinks all you people need to recognize how absoloutley ridiculous this forum is. At least that's what he told me.

scarywoody

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
yeah biitch, hack got my bizack yo. i be peepin dis forum and mose y'all foos aint got no clue what be goin on in da hood. know what im sayin? is like intel da bloods and amd is da crips. we's like da little orientals in the convinience stores. all them companies is out foe da skrilla yo. don't matta what side you on. bloods don't give 2 fuucks bout us...they come loot our stores and rape out biitches, crips brake our windows and eat our twinkies. The point? the point you mark asss bustas is you shouldn'tbe representin a hood that don't give a a fuckk about you anyway. When I get my intel or amd bandana then i will represent one of the sets, but until then fuckk both dem companies...and fuckk apple and cyrix..I put that on my momma yo.

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
hehe, silly newbies and their ideals (hey hack, is it possible for you to add any more consanonts to your words? whats a coockksucker anyway?). amdmeltdown knows i was jokin. hey if youre gonna play the game, you have to prepared to get knocked down. gotta admit, he did set me up perfectly for the old intel pimps yo momma joke. rofl!!!!!!!!!!

jlbigguy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Ebonics - the OFFICIAL language of the American people....

<font color=blue>This is a Forum, not a playground. Treat it with Respect.</font color=blue>

G

Ebonics Official? It's called lots of slang. (Nothing against it, it just isn't official) Get a life. I speak uhhh, ENGLISH!

Aklein

Life is hard...Live with it.

jlbigguy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Read between the words! I will rephrase:

[sarcasm]Ebonics - the OFFICIAL language of the American people....[/sarcasm]

<font color=blue>This is a Forum, not a playground. Treat it with Respect.</font color=blue>

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
hehe, they should make [sarcasm] a part of the html tabbing system. now that would be funny.

G

This was all very educational. Both Intel and AMD have their problems then when you factor in all of your peripherals you've bought additional problems. Whatever turns the frames and processes your crappy documents and overall gets the job done without growing a beard in the process works. Fuckk this taking side [-peep-] reminds me of the Ford and Chevy lovers. It's pathetic.

dhlucke

Polypheme
rrroooffflllll THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST POST I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! Hack, that was great! I know I'm late to this thread but that was funny!!

<font color=red>Did you ever wonder WHY aliens only abduct idiots?</font color=red>

dhlucke

Polypheme
We need to put up some rules or something though about newbies getting all crazy. I know that I did it too, but realistically nobody understands the sarcasm and personalities of the board until they have at least 50 posts.

<font color=red>Did you ever wonder WHY aliens only abduct idiots?</font color=red>