Question Intel UHD Graphics no longer supports 144Hz?

Sep 10, 2022
2 Months ago I got my new laptop + external monitor and connected them, 144Hz worked without an issue through HDMI, and yesterday for an unknown reason the 144Hz is completely gone, only 120Hz remains, I have not changed anything about my setup since then and I don't see why that would happen. After checking Event Viewer I noticed that suddenly after 2 months of inactivity in events, one occured, which was a change in the configuration of a driver file, I have no idea what caused it or how to revert it, I would appreciate some help!

Yes I have tried to update the drivers, set a custom resolution, none of those work.

Reactions: Rimenesh
Sep 27, 2022
Hi, I have same laptop but unlike you I havent seen any 144hz option since I got this laptop.. Max 120hz just like you. My old laptop was Hp Omen Dc1008NT and I was able to use 144hz with same cable and same monitor. Also when I check the monitor support with CRU I can see that I'm able to get 144hz but its most likely blocked by intel. If you figured and solved the problem please let me know.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS