News Intel Uses AI to Make ‘GTA V’ More Lifelike Than Ever

JTWrenn

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2008
This looks amazing for VR cycling in your home. You could add so much more content so quickly, and allow full head motion. I have wanted this for a while.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
This looks amazing. Does it make the game any more fun to play? My biggest complaint with GTA V is that fun takes a backseat to realism. The cost of things, insurance, inability to garage the most desirable vehicles, time commitment, and commuting to and from missions drove me away from the franchise.

kaalus

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
The video perfectly shows that aging graphics is the least of the problems of GTA V. The utterly unrealistic way the cars move is far more evident and jarring. Sadly, it also makes the game unplayable for me - I really dislike badly done arcade driving. It ruins GTA. Can you imagine how good would GTA be if its driving model had even just a hint of realism?

voyteck

Reputable
Jul 1, 2020
The video perfectly shows that aging graphics is the least of the problems of GTA V. The utterly unrealistic way the cars move is far more evident and jarring. Sadly, it also makes the game unplayable for me - I really dislike badly done arcade driving. It ruins GTA. Can you imagine how good would GTA be if its driving model had even just a hint of realism?

I also prefer realism but I suppose a realistic (i.e. more difficult to master) driving model would turn off most of the players' base. Sure, no one would mind it as an option.