[SOLVED] Intel Xeon Processors are better than core i series for desktop workstation ?

sky7s

Reputable
Sep 3, 2018
Intel Xeon Processors are better than core i series for desktop workstation ? Which Xeon Processors are latest (2019-2020)and budget friendly (500$ or Less ) for 3D Production, VFX and Animation ?

Solution
No, not really. They are basically the "same" for all intents and purposes with the only REAL benefit from the majority of Xeon processors, depending on what family we're talking about, is the support for Error correction checking memory which many of the Core-i processors and mainstream consumer motherboards generally don't support.

There are a few exceptions here and there, so specifics are really key.

Exactly what programs, specifically, will you be running and what is your budget for the full build including all needed components?
No, not really. They are basically the "same" for all intents and purposes with the only REAL benefit from the majority of Xeon processors, depending on what family we're talking about, is the support for Error correction checking memory which many of the Core-i processors and mainstream consumer motherboards generally don't support.

There are a few exceptions here and there, so specifics are really key.

Exactly what programs, specifically, will you be running and what is your budget for the full build including all needed components?

Reactions: laokillerz8888
Solution