Question Intel Xtreme tuning utility- loud case fans.

blazblue

Commendable
Dec 2, 2018
Hi. I have a question about one program called Intel Xtreme tuning utility. I want to improve my CPU temperature using this program,but the problem Is when i start the program,my case fans will start spinning at full speed,and when i close the program the fans are silent again. The problem only occurs with this program. What should i do? I would be really happy for some tips. Thank you.

I’m confused because you said you want better temps but are also concerned about fan noise. Temperature is directly related to the air flow inside your case as well as ambient temperature. If the ambient temperature stays the same, the only way to achieve potentially better temps are to INCREASE airflow through the case allowing more cool air in and more hot air out. This requires faster fans which make more noise. I personally like lower temps and run loud fans as fast as possible but I game with a headset and can’t hear the PC at all while wearing it.
This is why fans have become larger, typical case fan 10 years ago was 80mm now 140mm is more mainstream. Larger fans can push more air at a lower decibel. You can look at new fans and see what the cfm (amount of air pushed) versus decibel ratio is. Either way you are gonna have more noise if you want to push the fans faster and lower temps.

blazblue

Commendable
Dec 2, 2018
List your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also, might want to share the version for the XTU app you're working with.
I have GTX 1070,Intel Core i5 3570k,Corsair Black power 750 Watt,Fractal design R5,Seageate 1 TB,Windows 10 64 bit,MSI 970 Gaming