tlippy

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2005
I don't quite follow C. below. When or where in the order do I use the Intel
Express Installer CD in the order in C. below?

And which Items are need on the Intel express Installer CD?

Will I have to download the Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility
first or is it on the Intel Express Installer CD I have and if so do I need
the newer one or others?

In C. 2. below does this include downloading all Security Updates from
Microsoft?

In C. 3. and C. 5. below I don't understand, do I have to down load these or
are they on the Intel Express Installer CD I have?

Also the Software Driver for Intel PRO/1000 LAN will have to be installed
some how right after the operating system to get Microsoft security and
whatever Updates..??

I hope you understand this since I just can't put the Express Installer CD
in and just look at it because it takes control loads something in and
restarts the computer..... I know I tried it on my old computer and I had to
go into Device Manager and remove it because Windows XP PRO found new
hardware....
And what you list in C. 3. and C. 5. below are foreign to me by the names
your using for these compared to your download page for this motherboard...
So, please be more/very explanatory in these steps...