intellimouse explorer 3.0 settings troubleshoot

Kent

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2001

everytime i reboot my comp, it never remembers the default settings for the
forward and back, which are the small thumb button and the large thumb button
respectively.

Try (re)installing the IntelliPoint 5.2 software and see if that helps ;)

-----
Nathan McNulty