Discussion Intel's 12th gen "Alder Lake-S" K/KF Desktop CPUs/Z690 Platform launches 4th November 2021 !

Hi all. Alright, just wanted to share this confirmation here as well. It appears that WCCFTECH's sources have confirmed the launch dates of Intel's 12th Gen Alder Lake Desktop CPUs and the Z690 chipset/platform.

According to the leaked slide, which appears to be Legit in my opinion, Intel will announce Alder Lake desktop processors on October 27th, 2021. And the product reviews and sales are now scheduled for November 4th, 2021 (hard launch). Intel will hold a pre-launch announcement next week where they would disclose the prices, specifications, and general performance numbers of their next-gen family during 27th & 28th October during the 'Innovation' event.

I guess you guys migth already know by now the rest of remaining info and rumored specs of this 12'the gen CPU lineup. This was just a confirmation on the previous "rumored" launch and embargo dates ! With the first wave being limited to the Core i9-12900K, i9-12900KF, i7-12700K, i7-12700KF, i5-12600K, and i5-12600KF.

Wccftech: Our sources have confirmed that the Intel 12th Gen Core processor lineup along with the Z690 motherboards will be readily available on 4th November at 6:00 AM PT.
Wccftech

There's no word on when the "locked" non-K SKUs and more affordable chipsets, such as the B660, H670, and H610, come out, but older reports suggest an early-2022 launch for those. Given that memory isn't tied with these dates, DDR5 memory modules should be available any day now.

Last edited:
Reactions: keith12

ASK THE COMMUNITY