[SOLVED] Inteno FG500 R1 - Internet icon not lit up (No internet access)

Qloshae

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Hello, about a week ago now I started experiencing issues with my internet connection. I would be unable to connect to certain sites while sites like Facebook, Google, and YouTube worked without a problem. Measuring with my router, I would get a speed for 100kb/s at best to the sites that I couldn't connect to. I could, however, ping some of them.
Either way, I reset my modem/fiber receiver a few days ago and once it started up again, the internet icon was no longer lit, I have tried resetting it multiple times, removing and reinserting it into its slot etc.. I contacted my ISP when I got the first issue and then they replied that it wasn't on their end, but that a technician would contact me, after that, contact has been minimal and no technician has been heard from. I just asked them for an update and support told me, "As the issue has escalated from some sites to none, they had to investigate some things, no further update can be given at this time." So, I turn to you instead, experts of the internet.

Fiber receiver: Inteno FG500 R1