Interactive Logon Privilige has been disabled.

Robert

I'm in network environment, but for some odd reason everytime I try to take
remote control of my pc at work, I get YOUR INTERACTIVE LOGON PRIVILIGE HAS
BEEN DISABLED.

Is the user that you are logging in with in the local administrators or
Remote desktop user's groups.??

"Robert" wrote:

> I'm in network environment, but for some odd reason everytime I try to take
> remote control of my pc at work, I get YOUR INTERACTIVE LOGON PRIVILIGE HAS
> BEEN DISABLED.

Robert

Yes, the user I'm logging in is in the local administrators and remote
desktop user's group.