Interesting concept.....

The other day my daughter (18) and I were fooling around with Body Shop and
wound up creating a sim that looks just like her friend Amanda, who is
Latino. I created her as a teen and saved her. When I went into create a
sim in the game, I took that saved sim and aged it to adult and then elder
and made a three generation family (different hairstyles) of women I named
Amanda, Marlena and Consuela Chavera. Anybody else ever try this?

Jeanie

Jo

"Jeanie" wrote in message
> The other day my daughter (18) and I were fooling around with Body Shop
> and
> wound up creating a sim that looks just like her friend Amanda, who is
> Latino. I created her as a teen and saved her. When I went into create a
> sim in the game, I took that saved sim and aged it to adult and then elder
> and made a three generation family (different hairstyles) of women I named
> Amanda, Marlena and Consuela Chavera. Anybody else ever try this?
>
> Jeanie

Yeah I've done a similar thing.... but with making 2 sisters and a brother,
all adults... I created one sister, blonde and gorgeous.... then using her
as the original I made the brother a female version of her with slightly
thicker nose and jaw and a slightly larger mouth... and again using the
original I made a plain version of her by fiddling with the mouth, nose and
eyes and gave her a drab hairstyle and clothes... it was fun :) The plain
sister really did seem to dislike the pretty one, who also happened to be so
nice it was annoying!

~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269