Question Interesting issue with Radeon R9 Fury ?

Dec 5, 2022
Hello, while my board was working fine with Xigmatek 600W psu 1-2 weeks ago, I noticed a problem after switching to FSP Hydro 750W psu. During the game, solid white lines appear on the screen. This is instant. There does not appear to be a problem with the performance or heating of the card. So, I don't think it's a short circuit or something. When I turned off some AMD Software settings, the problem I had in games was resolved, but I am experiencing vsync-like black image breaks in FurMark. Why do you think this might be?

https://youtube.com/shorts/2EYn5NpR7DA Videos 1

https://youtube.com/shorts/xsHz2TjCdM8 Videos 2

Lutfij

Titan
Xigmatek 600W psu 1-2 weeks ago, I noticed a problem after switching to FSP Hydro 750W psu
Apart from these two parts mentioned in your post, we have no clue what you're working with. To add, the brands of both PSU's are mentioned as well as their advertised wattage. You should include the models of both units and their age.

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Driver version for your AMD GPU at this moment of time? BISO version for your motherboard? If on Windows 10, what version(not edition) of the OS are you on? For the sake of relevance, the card is the regular R9 Fury? Perhaps parse a link to the GPU if its from an AIB partner.

Dec 5, 2022
Xigmatek 600W psu 1-2 weeks ago, I noticed a problem after switching to FSP Hydro 750W psu
Apart from these two parts mentioned in your post, we have no clue what you're working with. To add, the brands of both PSU's are mentioned as well as their advertised wattage. You should include the models of both units and their age.

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU: I3 10100F
Motherboard: ASUS H410M-K DDR4
Ram: CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB 3000MHZ
SSD/HDD: SEAGATE 1TB 7200RPM
GPU: SAPPHIRE R9 FURY TRIX
PSU: FSP HYDRO 750W +80 GOLD FULL MODULAR
Chassis: N/O SPACE
Monitor: PHILIPS 27IE 1920X1080 4MS 75HZ CURVED

Driver version for your AMD GPU at this moment of time? BISO version for your motherboard? If on Windows 10, what version(not edition) of the OS are you on? For the sake of relevance, the card is the regular R9 Fury? Perhaps parse a link to the GPU if its from an AIB partner.

drivers radeon software 22.6.1