Interesting Midway cocktail (converted to Arkanoid) -- Wha..

Not mine, but stumbled on it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6174746738

Never seen a Midway cocktail like this. Differences from "normal":
- Tinted glass top
- Curved cutouts above control panels in glass
- Almost "Stern"-like woodgrain (just not parquet knotty pine, but much
different from Midway)
- Woodgrain edging under glass instead of 1" T-Moulding (Like
Nintendos/Atari)
- Wood access door under metal coin door
- Edge T-moulding on side with coin door instead of on sides with control
panels
- Chrome wide top glass clips

- No speaker above coin door so doesn't appear to be a Stern conversion.

Doesn't seem "homemade" but is definitely quite a variation, isn't it?

I'm not sure its a midway cocktail at all. They could have just slapped
that coin door on.

"anonebayseller" <anon@seller.com> wrote in message
> Not mine, but stumbled on it:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6174746738
>
> Never seen a Midway cocktail like this. Differences from "normal":
> - Tinted glass top
> - Curved cutouts above control panels in glass
> - Almost "Stern"-like woodgrain (just not parquet knotty pine, but much
> different from Midway)
> - Woodgrain edging under glass instead of 1" T-Moulding (Like
> Nintendos/Atari)
> - Wood access door under metal coin door
> - Edge T-moulding on side with coin door instead of on sides with control
> panels
> - Chrome wide top glass clips
>
> - No speaker above coin door so doesn't appear to be a Stern conversion.
>
> Doesn't seem "homemade" but is definitely quite a variation, isn't it?

It's somesort of aftermarket cocktail cabinet, there are alot of them
floating around this part of Ontario (CANADA).