Interforest Migration (Win2K to Win2K)

My company has acquired several other companies and wants to merge the NT4
domains and Win2K domains into a single new Win2K AD structure with the new
company identity.

I have found plenty of info on how to migrate the NT4 domains into the new
Win2K domain. However, there seem to be only hints on how to do a Win2K to
Win2K migration.

Can somebody provide me with some hints or point me to the appropriate
places to find out how a Win2K to Win2K migration is done, what tools can be
used (if any), etc.

Thanks!
Chester

Hi Chester,

You'll want to use ADMT for this: "The Active Directory Migration Tool
(ADMT) version 2.0 provides an easy, secure, and fast way to either upgrade
from Windows NT Server 4.0 to Windows Server Active Directory service or
restructure Windows Server Active Directory domains."

Search for it on Microsoft.com or try this long url:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=788975b1-5849-4707-9817-8c9773c25c6c&DisplayLang=en

--
Scott Baldridge
Windows Server MVP, MCSE