Question Intermittent 100% Disk Usage whilst playing Warzone.

Aug 25, 2020
Hey, I've been getting very bad stuttering in warzone and checked on task manager to find that my ram and cpu usage were normal but Disk keeps hitting 100%.

It doesn't happen in other games.

Why is this?
How can I fix it?

Any help appreciated.

Aug 25, 2020
It doesn't happen in other games ? what games ?
and full spec of your pc ?
It only happens In warzone, It didn't used to happen. When I play other games, disk is close to 0 usage.

Ryzen 5 3600
Red Devil RX 5700XT
Corsair PSU 750w don't recall the exact one.
Corsair RGB pro ram 16GB
TC Sunbow 1TB SSD

I have around 550GB free on the SSD.

Games like Rocket league, Tomb raider, GTA, literally anything. Apex Legends and so on

Aug 25, 2020
What is your full system specs including PSU brand and model?

How full is your drives?
It only happens In warzone, It didn't used to happen. When I play other games, disk is close to 0 usage.

Ryzen 5 3600
Red Devil RX 5700XT
Corsair RGB pro ram 16GB
TC Sunbow 1TB SSD

Dec 31, 2020

Ryzen 5 3600
Red Devil RX 5700XT
Corsair RGB pro ram 16GB
TC Sunbow 1TB SSD

Did you find the solution ? I have exactly the same problem, I used to play game on harddisk, and it was fine on that, although loading time was high but game was smooth and never freeze, then I installed the SSD and copied the game on SSD, now it keeps hitting 100% and game freeze during that time.

Aug 25, 2020
Did you find the solution ? I have exactly the same problem, I used to play game on harddisk, and it was fine on that, although loading time was high but game was smooth and never freeze, then I installed the SSD and copied the game on SSD, now it keeps hitting 100% and game freeze during that time.
No still have the issue, it did go away temporarily when I started the game in safe mode once but it didn't work the next day, still having the issue
soBUMP