Question Intermittent black screen on RX590

Jun 19, 2019
Hello there folks. I just put together a new rig - Asus ROG X470i mobo, Corsair RMX 750w,Ryzen 5 2600 CPU, and 16 gigs of DDR4-3000 along with a shiny new PowerColor RX590. Today I got my first play session in and was playing The Division 2 when I noticed intermittent black screens for 1-5 seconds. At first I thought it was maybe a driver issue related to the game as the card never got hotter than 70c and wasn't even pegged at 100% usage. However I switched to a different, much less demanding title and found I had the same intermittent black screen issue about once every 30 minutes. This seems to be a common issue with these cards and I'm just wondering if I should assume it's a driver issue or if i should try to figure out which part might be bad. Thanks!

Edit: just want to point out everything is running at stock frequency and voltage

Jun 19, 2019
Well i went ahead and tried to eliminate every variable, using my older GTX960 my screen does not have the flickering issue, which leads me to believe the fault is in either my power supply, the graphics card, or the drivers. I'm going to be contacting the card manufacturer and seeing about either getting a replacement card or some support as far as getting a working driver setup.