Question Intermittent signal-loss with RTX 3060 TI ?

Jul 26, 2022
I've had the following build running stable since April.

Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 TI
Intel Core i7-10700
be Quiet! Dark Rock 4
Azus Z490 Plus
G.SKILL 32 GB DDR4
Western Digital Blue 2TB
Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB
Corsair RM850

Approximately a week ago I began suffering sudden signal loss to both monitors simultaneously - they are connected over DisplayPort if that matters. There is no real rhyme or reason I can figure out. It can occur during gaming, or while in a plain text editor. Unplugging and plugging the monitor back in to the GPU does nothing, it's like the card stopped transmitting signal altogether. The computer does remain on, audio is still heard and actions taken through the keyboard resolve as expected.

Resetting the GPU with the built-in Windows shortcut does not work. Restarting the PC does work. I have updated the BIOS to its most recent version. I have opened the case and checked all wires. I have run FurMark to try and force a signal loss. I have no idea what is going on at this point.

Jul 26, 2022
Went ahead and downloaded DDU and did a complete clean install of drivers, issue is still extant. Last time it occurred while running PPSSPP, a PlayStation Portable emulator. Strangely, audio from the emulator stopped but all other audio continued working normally.

TRENDING THREADS