[SOLVED] Internet access via Ethernet but now WiFi

smitev60

Commendable
Jun 19, 2018
Ok so I have internet access from my ethernet connection on my pc but no wifi on any device I tried on every phone and tv it connects but no wifi internet access. My younger brother said he pressed that small button that says "wps reset" the ip to the router changed to 10.0.0.1 I logged onto it changed the name back to what it was and the password for the internet. Any ideas on how I can fix that?

Solution
Contact your ISP, so that they can configure your wi-fi settings back in the working order.

Unless, you know specifically what your wi-fi network settings were, so, that you can fill them out by yourself: (802.11 Band, Network Mode, Channel Width, Channel, Extended Channel, MAC Address (BSSID), SSID Broadcast, CTS Protection Mode, Beacon Interval, DTIM Interval, Fragmentation Threshold, RTS Threshold, Security Mode and Encryption).

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Contact your ISP, so that they can configure your wi-fi settings back in the working order.

Unless, you know specifically what your wi-fi network settings were, so, that you can fill them out by yourself: (802.11 Band, Network Mode, Channel Width, Channel, Extended Channel, MAC Address (BSSID), SSID Broadcast, CTS Protection Mode, Beacon Interval, DTIM Interval, Fragmentation Threshold, RTS Threshold, Security Mode and Encryption).

Solution