[SOLVED] Internet connection drops when playing games like apex legends and pubg

Nov 3, 2019
So like the title says, when playing the games in question my internet connection suddenly drops, and i have to wait before it turns on again.
Anybody have a solution for this?

Solution
You need to see if you can ping the router and if not if you have ip addresses. Can you ping ip addresses on the internet by ip or is it only when you use the name it has issues.
If the internet is actually dropping you need to call the ISP. It likely has nothing to do with actual game just some level of traffic. The only thing you can do is make sure any wiring between where the cable comes into the house and your router is not loose or have other physical issues.

Nov 3, 2019
If the internet is actually dropping you need to call the ISP. It likely has nothing to do with actual game just some level of traffic. The only thing you can do is make sure any wiring between where the cable comes into the house and your router is not loose or have other physical issues.
It is the internet connection to my computer alone though, not the rest of the house.

This is so generic a issue you are going to have to do some investigation to narrow down the possibilities.

You need to determine if you are losing connection between your PC and the router or if it just can't talk to internet. Do you get any messages or indicators that something went down.

Nov 3, 2019
This is so generic a issue you are going to have to do some investigation to narrow down the possibilities.

You need to determine if you are losing connection between your PC and the router or if it just can't talk to internet. Do you get any messages or indicators that something went down.
When i lose connection, in my network management it says i can't find the internet but i am connected to a network so i can still find my router. I know this is a very generic issue, but it is obvious there is some problem between my pc/internet and certain games since it happens quite often and when browsing the internet or downloading something everything is fine.