Internet Connection Randomly Dropping Throughout The Day.

Jul 18, 2018
It is a problem i have been dealing with 2 years now, it started out of nowhere, (OS is windows 7), the internet connection drops randomly on my desktop (mostly when im playing a multiplayer game, but not only), i am connected to my router via a cable (ethernet) and my desktop is the only device that this happens to, when i have lost connection on my desktop i can surf the internet with my phone for example.
If i click troubleshoot problems on the internet icon, it fixes the issue and every time it says that it fixed/found some problems(different ones each time), here are some of the problems it finds: https://imgur.com/a/txoJpZL , with "default gateway is not available" being the most usual one. I also have noticed (using a download/upload speed meter (bitmeter)) that when the connection drops the download speed is the one to drop first and then the upload speed.
Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks for your time.

Solution
This only happens on your desktop, so it has to be your computer, the cable you are using, or the router.

I bet you have already tried another Ethernet cable, so that's probably not it.
Do you have other devices connected to Ethernet? If so, and they are not having issues, then it it's probably not the router.
So, your computer ... software or hardware issue? I notice you have npcap installed ... have you ever tried uninstalling it or disabling it? I assume you have tried the newest drivers. This could be a failed DHCP refresh ... have you ever tried a static IP address? Or, it could be a hardware issue ... the easiest way to diagnose that is to try another Ethernet card (if you happen to have one).
This only happens on your desktop, so it has to be your computer, the cable you are using, or the router.

I bet you have already tried another Ethernet cable, so that's probably not it.
Do you have other devices connected to Ethernet? If so, and they are not having issues, then it it's probably not the router.
So, your computer ... software or hardware issue? I notice you have npcap installed ... have you ever tried uninstalling it or disabling it? I assume you have tried the newest drivers. This could be a failed DHCP refresh ... have you ever tried a static IP address? Or, it could be a hardware issue ... the easiest way to diagnose that is to try another Ethernet card (if you happen to have one).

Solution
Jul 18, 2018
Uninstalling all the other network adapters from the device manager (tunnelbear, npcap, teredo tunelling) seemed to have fixed it (atleast temporarily) or significantly reduced it, i will update in a couple of days.

Jul 20, 2018
I've been having the exact same problem too also experienceing skipping in streaming though that maybe unrelated. What information do you need to help me figure out what's causeing it, I have a feeling that Windows update has a hand in it :/