[SOLVED] Internet cuts off every few days at the same time.

AaronKyle

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 30, 2019
I have an issue where my internet on all devices would cut off at 10:30PM (GMT+2). This happens once or twice a week.

The situation goes like this. Pages just stop loading on my phone or pc without telling me that I'm disconnected. After that the whatever page I tried to load loads normally and it's fine.

Around a month ago I got a brand new router, installed for free by my manufacturer since the old one was "outdated" and had some issues. So is this their problem and should I contact them?

Solution
I have an issue where my internet on all devices would cut off at 10:30PM (GMT+2). This happens once or twice a week.

The situation goes like this. Pages just stop loading on my phone or pc without telling me that I'm disconnected. After that the whatever page I tried to load loads normally and it's fine.

Around a month ago I got a brand new router, installed for free by my manufacturer since the old one was "outdated" and had some issues. So is this their problem and should I contact them?
It may be "normal" If your router uses DHCP, it has to renew the IP address periodically. It may be that renewal that is happening. It may be at an inconvenient time. You may be able to see the DHCP data in the admin pages of your...

kanewolf

Titan

It may be "normal" If your router uses DHCP, it has to renew the IP address periodically. It may be that renewal that is happening. It may be at an inconvenient time. You may be able to see the DHCP data in the admin pages of your router in the WAN section or in the logs of the router. Those are the places to start.

Solution