Question Internet cuts out for 5 minutes about every 10 minutes

Jul 22, 2019
Every day my internet cuts out for 5 minutes every hour but the more I ignore the problem the more common it cuts out and it starts narrowing down to about 10 minutes when it cuts out.
This is a very annoying issue that I'm having when trying to play online games and browse the web, I have looked up many videos and tech sites to try to help me to fix this problem however all of them say the same thing such as "Make sure you have your "allow the network to turn off to save power" off" and "Contact your ISP" which say there getting no problems on there end. So here are some details to cut down the possible reasons for the network issues,
-I have the "save power" thing off
-I have contacted my ISP and they say its fine for them
-I have tried many CMD Commands that flush my dns and renew my ip they did not work
-I have also reset my router and my modem many times
-The connection issue only happens on my computer no one else in my house gets this problem
-And I live in a small town if that helps
I hope this issue can be solved quickly as it is making my life a living hell

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your router? You might want to state how you're hooked up to the www from your system...?
Speaking of system, please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Which version of the OS are you on(assuming you're on Windows 10)?

tijlamak

Distinguished
May 24, 2003
i had a simialr problem, tried all sorts of firmware and config etc. turns out for me it was onedrive. closed it and then no issues... not sure if you have onedrive and if so, worth giving it a go. assumption here being you don't need onedrive running.