[SOLVED] Internet difficulties during game

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
You are almost lucky if you can see a 20ms ping spike with a ping command. Sometimes that is related to internet routers programmed to always favor passing real traffic and then if it has extra time respond to ping.

In the end most games you might see 100ms.

About 20ms ? That is not going to have any impact.

Even if have 200ms of jitter on the connection the ISP will likely not fix it. They do not even really guarantee the bandwidth, they always use the "up to" disclaimer. When is is really high it means there is some kind of overloaded connection. When it is only a small amount like you see it is much more likely related to how the ISP router is responding to test data.

Jul 8, 2021
I live in village i think the isp just put too many people on the same cable the connection is oversaturated its working only good at late nights

Jul 8, 2021
Now I play at 4am in my local time everything move smooth as butter. It has to be sth with the internet connection for sure or my home electrocity make my pc unstable i don't see any other reason

ASK THE COMMUNITY