Question Internet disconnecting while gaming. HELP

Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys, I'm new here. Just found this forum and saw that there are a lot of information about PC and I came to ask something.

Few last weeks my friend started to have a problem with internet conection while playing online games. We usually play League and some Steam games.
When he is playing he began to disconnet. It happens in any game he tries to play, but it it just on the games. He can use browser normally and speak fine on discord. Just the games says he is disconected.

He tried to clean and format his windows but the problem still.

Anyone know what could be the problem? His PC is a new one and this issue is making he feels sad about it.

Any help would be great. Thanks to all. <3

PS.: Sorry for the bad english, it is not my first language and I tried to explain all the problem. If it needs more information about the problems, just ask.

Hi guys, I'm new here. Just found this forum and saw that there are a lot of information about PC and I came to ask something.

Few last weeks my friend started to have a problem with internet conection while playing online games. We usually play League and some Steam games.
When he is playing he began to disconnet. It happens in any game he tries to play, but it it just on the games. He can use browser normally and speak fine on discord. Just the games says he is disconected.

He tried to clean and format his windows but the problem still.

Anyone know what could be the problem? His PC is a new one and this issue is making he feels sad about it.

Any help would be great. Thanks to all. <3

PS.: Sorry for the bad english, it is not my first language and I tried to explain all the problem. If it needs more information about the problems, just ask.

I would try turning off the Windows Firewall or allow each game as an exception for the firewall and try again.

Ive had some connection issues in the past because my firewall.

Reactions: NyulaBR
Jun 30, 2020
I would try turning off the Windows Firewall or allow each game as an exception for the firewall and try again.

Thanks for the help, I'll message him to see if it works.

Update: My friend turned off the Windows Firewall and the problem still the same. Any other idea of what it could be?