Question Internet disconnects as soon as I join a game?

May 8, 2019
So, I've been trying to find a solution but nothing has worked.
About 2 weeks my internet started to Auto disconnect me from cs:go for around 30 sec and then i would get the internet back for around 2-3 min. and then it would happen again. This problem happens now in every game as soon as i get on. What should i do?

edit: ask if anything is unclear

Ralston18

Titan
Who is your ISP and what level of services do you have?

What router or modem/router do you have?

The router's logs, if available and enabled, may provide some insight with respect to the disconnects.

Who has full admin rights to the router? You will need help from that person in order to investigate further and perhaps end the disconnects.

May 8, 2019
Who is your ISP and what level of services do you have?

What router or modem/router do you have?

The router's logs, if available and enabled, may provide some insight with respect to the disconnects.

Who has full admin rights to the router? You will need help from that person in order to investigate further and perhaps end the disconnects.
Thanks, I will do that.
The ISP is xfinity, don't know about level of service etc. my dad takes care of that still.
Modem is the standard xfinity one.
How do you find the router logs?

Ralston18

Titan
The router's logs are accessed by logging into the router's administrator account with a User Name and Password.

Then the configuration menus are used to find and view the logs - again, if logs are available and enabled.

Depends on the make and model of the router.

Work with your Dad.