Question Internet Disconnects when i download a game from epic games

Mar 1, 2020
Hello, so the problem is when im installing a 40gb game (assassin's creed syndicate) it downloads for about 2 minutes but then my internet suddenly stops working and I can't connect it again. It only works when i restart my computer. Also, when im doing anything else except for downloading games like browsing the net, my internet works fine.
Also i saw a post regarding the same issue but the solution didnt woek for me as all my drivers are installed and up to date. And apparently I cant post a comment there so Im posting one on my own
Any help would be appreciated

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need more information. Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If your intermediary path of internet is via a router, make sure that it's on the latest firmware update. You might also want to make sure that your platform(motherboard)'s BIOS is up to date. Then make sure your OS is on the latest revision(if Windows 10).

Reactions: GrattTheRat
Mar 1, 2020
CPU: ryzen 5 1600
Motherboard: gigabyte b450 ds3h
Ram: 8gb corsair 3000
SSD: 240gb
HDD: 1TB
GPU: Gigabyte rx560
PSU: Gigabyte 450W
Chassis: (some gigabyte case i dont remember the name)

also, my windows is up to date, my bios is also the latest version, and im pretty sure the firmware is up to date as well. But the issue still isnt resolved

and when i download the same files with the same internet connection on a different computer, the game downloads just fine without any problems

Last edited:

Latest posts