Internet drops for a few seconds.. Help!

Peti43

Honorable
Jun 10, 2014
So the past 2 months I have a problem with one of my computers. As I am using it internet may drop in some apps. When the internet is down, and you try opening an app, you can't. Although if you have already opened it then it doesn't disconnect which is totally weird. I've checked my DNS , my firewall , and i tried pinging my router, and it says request timed out every now n then. It's a desktop connected to an ethernet split on which there are my laptop and my brothers laptop which don;t have the issue. So it's definitely something with my computer. I even formatted it 2 weeks ago and it stopped for a while but now does it again. I don't now what more to do guys please help me. If you have any questions about what I said or need information just tell me. Thanks in advance!!

Solution
If these "apps" are games and specially games from Steam, i heard there was a bug not letting you run games like: GTA V, Civ 5... I think they are working on it.

icsd15021

Reputable
Nov 10, 2015
If these "apps" are games and specially games from Steam, i heard there was a bug not letting you run games like: GTA V, Civ 5... I think they are working on it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS