internet explorer crashes when closing it

I have seen lots of posts refering to i e crashing on start up, but none
about i e crashing when clicking the "x" to close it. I have this problem on
two seperate comuters both are xp home sp2. The problem only occurs with
limited user accounts. When changing the accounts to administrator the
problem goes away. Both computers have NAV 2005, Zonelabs pro firewall.
Ad-aware se, spyware doctor. I run these regulularly and keep them updated.
They show nothing out of the ordinary. Any suggestions?

Isolate the problem by disabling third-party Interbet Explorer Add-ons using
the Manage Add-ons feature.

Windows XP Service Pack 2: Control Internet Explorer Add-ons with Add-on
Manager:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/web/sp2_addonmanager.mspx

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP