Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Problem with pluggable..

Our application makes use of a pluggable protocol. However on standard
2003 server Explorers Enhanced security 'disables' the use of the
protocol. The format is 'myprot://abc.def.uk/and a string follows
here'.

We have tried to add ''myprot://abc.def.uk' and
'myprot://abc.def.uk/*' and
'*//abc.def.uk' etc. to the trusted sites, this works, but explorer
keeps popping up with the whole url being not trusted.

Does this not work for pluggable protocols? only for http,https,ftp?

Thanks

B.

We have the same problem using Windows 2003 and enhanced security.
Did you find resolution to this problem?

Thanks,
Martin Kulov