internet game play

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Is their a website or application that can allow for live game play. The
game being Street Fighter or any rom that can support multiple players?

Lex

|| wrote:
> Is their a website or application that can allow for live game play. The
> game being Street Fighter or any rom that can support multiple players?
>
> Lex

My kids have a riot playing 'Bub & Bob Brothers'
(http://bub-n-bros.sourceforge.net/) with their friends online. It
supports up to 10 players(!) (up to 3 per computer) either stand-alone,
over a network, or over the internet.

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

"||" <sl@npspam.com> wrote in

> Is their a website or application that can allow for live game play.
> The game being Street Fighter or any rom that can support multiple
> players?

See this website: www.kaillera.com

You can download a version of MAME there with multiplayer support.

--
Anthony Haines

.... after inserting a credit, Anthony Haines <anthonyhaines@hotmail.com>
leaned forward and saw...
>"||" <sl@npspam.com> wrote in
>
>> Is their a website or application that can allow for live game play.
>> The game being Street Fighter or any rom that can support multiple
>> players?
>
>See this website: www.kaillera.com
>
>You can download a version of MAME there with multiplayer support.

I was in the process of setting up a Kaillera server, but then got
distracted with Unreal Tournament.

Anyone still interested in some online gaming if I get Kail set up?
--
"Sail on silver wings through this storm.
What fortune love may bring back to my arms again,

ME

That would be cool to play over the inet. i would be more than interested

Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX> wrote in news:hEI2e.858077$8l.332486
@pd7tw1no:

> My kids have a riot playing 'Bub & Bob Brothers'
> (http://bub-n-bros.sourceforge.net/) with their friends online. It
> supports up to 10 players(!) (up to 3 per computer) either stand-alone,
> over a network, or over the internet.

I don't know what it is, but I get some horrendous lag just playing that
locally, without any known connection to a remote server. Any ideas?

Hung N wrote:
> Dead_Dad <XXXspamtrap007@yahoo.comXXX> wrote in news:hEI2e.858077$8l.332486
> @pd7tw1no:
>

>>My kids have a riot playing 'Bub & Bob Brothers'
>>(http://bub-n-bros.sourceforge.net/) with their friends online. It
>>supports up to 10 players(!) (up to 3 per computer) either stand-alone,
>>over a network, or over the internet.
>

> I don't know what it is, but I get some horrendous lag just playing that
> locally, without any known connection to a remote server. Any ideas?

I'm not too sure. It played just fine on both my network (XP/XP) and
/one/ of my buddies' networks (XP/98), but lagged /incredibly/ running
on another computer (Mandrake 10.2) w/o even /trying/ it over his network.

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Mike's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:18:01 GMT, Anthony Haines wrote:
>> See this website: www.kaillera.com
>> You can download a version of MAME there with multiplayer support.
> Some interesting news on Kaillera here:
> http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=30546
> Although I'm not quite sure whether it's an April Fools joke or not. :p

Seeing as how the site for Kaillera is down, and its past the first, I'm
betting its real