INTERNET i need ur help

glennander

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013
so my situation is i have a laptop that is in a continuous boot cycle once i restart this laptop it automatically goes to the gateway screen telling me it is attempting automatic repairs so this is not allowing me to enter the bios to change the boot manager so i can reboot a new version of windows on the comp also i have been trying to use the keystroke shift F8 to enter advanced options(safe mode) but i think it has to be used very early in the restart and im not getting any restart it automatically goes to my gateway symbol and thats it ... what canm i do to fix this

glennander

Honorable
Sep 2, 2013
i have an update i pulled the laptop HD and put it in my pc it once in my PC it allowed me to run the advanced options i reset the HD followed all the steps and set it up like a fresh install loaded win 8 no problem. Put the HD back into my laptop booted it up and now that its back in my laptop it still is telling me attempting repairs with the spinning dot. that makes no sense to me cause the HD was just running as intended in my PC???