Internet keep saying Unidentifined network

Daniel Ilic

Reputable
Dec 29, 2014
My internet just keep saying that my network is unidentifined.I tryed reseting router few times ,changing cables and disabling adapter but it just keep saying the same thing internet is working great on my laptop over wireles and i even tried pluging in cable that i use on pc and it worked.

Solution
Try reinstalling your Wireless adapter driver manually. Go to Device Manager, and from there right click on your Wireless Adapter and click on "Browse my computer for driver software", and then click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer". Lastly choose a driver weather its from a Windows update or a driver from the wireless adapter Manufacture.

Hope that helps.

yayo3p

Honorable
Mar 24, 2015
Try reinstalling your Wireless adapter driver manually. Go to Device Manager, and from there right click on your Wireless Adapter and click on "Browse my computer for driver software", and then click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer". Lastly choose a driver weather its from a Windows update or a driver from the wireless adapter Manufacture.

Hope that helps.

Solution