[SOLVED] Internet keeps having a really bad connection and doesn't fix until i restart the router

ITzViks

Prominent
Mar 9, 2019
Recently I've been getting random internet lag, internet starts lagging and doesn't stop lagging until i restart my router.
i tried disabling and enabling my network adapter in device manager, looked for drivers, restarted my PC but nothing worked. Internet works fine on other devices. I also have a USB Wireless Adapter i tried getting to work but it doesn't detect it anywhere, I'd plug it in light on it would go on but it doesn't get detected in device manager and i can't connect to WiFi. I've used it on my laptop before. After i restart my router it works now. Same issue happened before but it stopped happening for a while until now, when this happened to me before restarting to router didn't fix it until i waited a couple hours after it starts lagging and then restart it.

My network adapter is Qualcomm Atheros AR946x Wireless Network Adapter

Solution
Ok, so this may simply be a poor wifi signal from far away. I guess moving the pc and router closer each other will fix the issue.

ITzViks

Prominent
Mar 9, 2019
Does this issue affect one computer, or does it also affect other units trying to connect to wifi?

Have you tried to connect your computer to the router via a network cable?
It only effects this one computer, i can't connect with a cable because my pc is at the opposite side of the apartment from the router

ITzViks

Prominent
Mar 9, 2019
Ok, so this may simply be a poor wifi signal from far away. I guess moving the pc and router closer each other will fix the issue.
i tried that it only made the connection better when i connected it with cable pc and router were around 1m apart, i'm buying a new wifi card in hopes that will help the issue thank you for trying to help me.