[SOLVED] Internet not working after factory reset?

Sep 10, 2020
I recently got a new router and internet, today I factory reseted the router because i thought it might have had some caps on internet speed (i play games and wanted lower ping) and after the factory reset it's apparently on, everything is fine but when i connect to it there's that "connected, no Internet" thing. I'm not very good with router and internet or anything yet so i don't know how to fix it, writing from my old internet. Does anyone know how to fix this?

D

Deleted member 14196

You should contact your Internet service provider and not assume that you can just reset a piece of equipment because if It’s capped it’s at the head end and not on your router. Call your ISP and have them fix it

Sep 10, 2020
You should contact your Internet service provider and not assume that you can just reset a piece of equipment because if It’s capped it’s at the head end and not on your router. Call your ISP and have them fix it
Sorry forgot to mention but this router And SIM card (it's a mobile router) was actually not mine, so obviously i thought maybe previous owners changed something that might have capped it.