Internet options in IE

Richard

I create MANY Win2k ghost images and we are now beginning some XP. To
save much time, I automate many settings by using a bat file that
modifies the registry for the settings we need. I have found many of
the settings but it seems we always are in need of further tweaking of
the systems and I simply can not find everything I need.

I would like to be able to set some of the IE6 settings so I can do
the following:

Under the IE tools/Internet options advanced tab
1. DISABLE the Enable install on demand (Internet Explorer)
2. DISABLE the Enable install on demand (Other)

Under the general/settings tab
1. set the temporary Internet Files Folder to a specific directory
2. Set a size limit ~ 20 meg (we use proxy servers and see little need
for more)

Under the Programs tab
1. set the Email program as Microsoft Exchange

On the Win2K desktop, I would like to know how to set the registry so
that the start button configuration is Classic for all users and
display logoff is set to ON

Any help would be appreciated and a copy of your reply sent to the
E-mail listed below my name would be extremely helpful since we block
usenet on campus.

Richard
rstaples@bourbon.k12.ky.us

This might be a good place to start: