And the error message is......?
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"helpless" <helpless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C97250F3-00D6-4A0E-952D-02194585445B@microsoft.com...
> my printer will not print from the internet

helpless

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2004

"helpless" wrote:

> my printer will not print from the internet i get "an error has occured in the script on this page" i can print from computer programs but no internet pages

The most common problem would be discusssed here:
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Two.htm
--

> "helpless" wrote:
>
>> my printer will not print from the internet i get "an error has occured
>> in the script on this page" i can print from computer programs but no
>> internet pages

helpless

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2004

i did the fix but it didnt work any other ideas??

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> The most common problem would be discusssed here:
> http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Two.htm
> --
> Cari
> (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
>
> "helpless" <helpless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "helpless" wrote:
> >
> >> my printer will not print from the internet i get "an error has occured
> >> in the script on this page" i can print from computer programs but no
> >> internet pages

Hi,
Try clearing the IE cache. IE> Tools> Internet Options> General> Delete
files (and delete offline content when that dialog pops up) It's often
recommended that the Temporary Internet Files folder be kept at about 50 MB
(Settings.)

Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]