mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
an hour ago, i didnt have this problem, basically, the problem is, now whenever i open internet explorer to any site at all, the top left corner of the page displays only the first letter of the site, instead of the entire site name. This might not sound very clear, so i took a print screen of the problem, but now the problem is i dont know how to upload it to the site, can someone tell me how?

dmroeder

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2005
You have to upload the picture to an image hosting site like photobucket.com or something like that. Then you can either post the link or use the image tags (
).

mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
You have to upload the picture to an image hosting site like photobucket.com or something like that. Then you can either post the link or use the image tags

thanks, ill do that now so i can upload the screenshot.

mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
You have to upload the picture to an image hosting site like photobucket.com or something like that. Then you can either post the link or use the image tags

thanks, ill do that now so i can upload the screenshot.

man, do you know another uploading site, this one is not working for me, or if you dont know of any other, ill just try to get up to 100 posts so that i can upload images.

mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
Mo26, you are not very good at the internet are you? :wink:

???? what are you talking about???
if you think you know so much, then what is the solution to my problem, not the uploading one, the problem where only the first letter of the site name appears at the top left corner of the blue bar of internet explorer...please, be my guest.