Hello all,
I recently put together a build:
B550 Pro Vdh wifi
Ryzen 5 3600x
Gtx 1050ti
16gb Ram
500gb ssd
Evga w2 600w

The pc boots perfectly with no issues at all. The problem comes when I try playing league of legends. Although I've not tried to play other games, as soon as the client itself loads, the client begins to load slowly due to connection problems. The client itself is saying that it's having connection problems and in game, the game mixes between playing and disconnecting. I've had no problems surfing the Internet, watching YouTube videos, watching Netflix and Twitch. I can't tell if it's a league specific problem or just a problem with the build.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, in regards to things we can do to narrow down the causation of the problems, or perhaps something wrong with the build.

I put this under system since I was unsure where else to put it it.

Thanks in advance

ZW____

Honorable
May 10, 2017
Try uninstalling the game and then reinstall it to see if it fixes the problem, also try to play other games and if they work, if they do it might be a problem with league, if they don't work it might be a problem with either your PC or Internet connection, also update your drivers for wifi adapters and make sure LOL executable file is allowed in the Firewall

Reactions: SaxyJacky
Dec 7, 2021
Thanks for the reply!

I've completely uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. The issues arise still at the start of the game (~2 mins of connection problems) but after that the game plays fine. I believe that it was having discord open that was causing the problem for connection problems throughout the game but I'm still unsure why the game has connection problems within the first 2 mins of the game. Not to mention there can be some connection problems with the client itself. Bans taking a couple of extra seconds to go through and locking in a champion doing the same.

Any ideas what the problem could be?