[SOLVED] Internet radio streaming with wrong IP address

Aug 29, 2019
I'll start with the apology for being new, but have no idea how to even begin searching for this topic,and guessing its been asked a million times, so sorry in advance. So i'm trying to stream my SAM broadcaster, its working fine for the most part except for the iP routing part. To start with I use a free service for internet you log in register your routers MAC addy and boom internet. So in the router details I get an IP of 10.xx.xx.xx and my public whats my IP addy shows as 64.xx.xx.xx
now I'm able to hit my stream server ifI use the 10.xx.xx addy but my online services are reading the 64.xx.xx IP addy for the actual stream,and its obviously not working. So my question is, how can I change router settings just for the radio stream to broadcast the 10.xx.xx IP so outside people can actually hear the stream by going to various online site that are getting the "stream" listed aside from having the wrong IP addy to allow it to play when the click on the M3u playlist file, or just want to stream directly from the browser? Thank in advance.

Aug 29, 2019
You can't. Your free service is providing your a private IP address. You don't get a public IP address.
I was afraid that would be an answer, the funny thing is, it's pulling the metadata, like now playing info such as the current song title etc. and does change with each new song, it's just the actual music thats not coming through, so I assumed there is just something I don't have configured correctly.