Internet Recently Began Cutting Out Every Hour Or So For A Few Seconds

XxAnimeBoyxX

Reputable
May 18, 2014
So Recently my ISP "Bright House Networks" got bought out by a company called "Spectrum". Ever since then I've been having internet stability issues.

So to lay it out, my main router which was supplied by Spectrum is an Arris TG1682. Since my house is long I have a Actiontec WCB3000n MOCA Adapter connected and it worked perfectly fine when my ISP was Bright House and now that it is Spectrum it seems to not work so well. It seems to cut out every hour or so but only for maybe 30 seconds and then everything reconnects and this happens to all devices. Ethernet or WiFi, it doesn't seem to matter.

As my family is large and we all have our own devices there is a total of about 12-15 devices connected at a time.

There is no NAS Connected at all.

I wouldn't mind the intermediate disconnects on any of my devices except my Gaming Desktop.
It always cuts out at the worst possible times and its becoming unbearable. My Desktop is connected directly to the MOCA adapter via Ethernet.

If any other information is needed please do not hesitate to ask, I would like to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Thanks.