Internet sharing in Domain Login

vickysobusy

Reputable
Jan 15, 2016
I am in a domain user but i have administrator privileges.
I am access internet by LAN. (RJ45 cable)

Now i want to try to share my LAN and access internet by my android phone through WIFI. For your information I have installed connectify software also and in my PC i have a USB wifi dongle.
My question is that access internet from desktop to Android mobile with wifi.... Then HOw???
please guide.

Solution
Before doing this, check with your office IT department if you can do this. Most places keep things like personal phones on a guest network, while your work computer is on the internal secure network. If you share your connection to your phone, you are putting an an-authorized device on the internal network.

If you are caught doing this without permission, it's grounds for up to being fired in every single policy I have seen. Many viruses are brought in from the outside (say someone connecting their personal flash drive or phone to a computer), and policies exists to minimize that. I worked at a hospital and you could not even plug in a flash drive to a desktop without it being scanned and encrypted automatically before you could...
Before doing this, check with your office IT department if you can do this. Most places keep things like personal phones on a guest network, while your work computer is on the internal secure network. If you share your connection to your phone, you are putting an an-authorized device on the internal network.

If you are caught doing this without permission, it's grounds for up to being fired in every single policy I have seen. Many viruses are brought in from the outside (say someone connecting their personal flash drive or phone to a computer), and policies exists to minimize that. I worked at a hospital and you could not even plug in a flash drive to a desktop without it being scanned and encrypted automatically before you could use it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS