internet speeds at most international companies

omar80747326

Honorable
Dec 16, 2017
What are the most common internet speeds used by international technology companies like adobe systems, google, microsoft, asus, gigabyte, intel and AMD?

Solution
The only one I have been in was AMD and even Guest access was the best you can get off of ac Router. What they run on the non guest access side I have no idea but any of those companies pay to have the best available.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
Not sure what your asking there, Adobe systems, Microsoft, Asus, Gigabyte, Intel and AMD are not internet providers. The speed at which they use at their locations is going to be the best you can find as any Tech business. Google has google fiber but it's limited in locations in the US.

omar80747326

Honorable
Dec 16, 2017
OK OK. I know they aren't ISPs at all, but what internet speeds do they use from their own networks or from ISPs to communicate and transfer data between their servers and computers inside or between buildings?

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
The only one I have been in was AMD and even Guest access was the best you can get off of ac Router. What they run on the non guest access side I have no idea but any of those companies pay to have the best available.

Solution