I want to know how to track where people go on my computer. The "history"
page shows that, but things can be deleted from that page. Is there some
method to check where my computer has surfed and can that also be deleted?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=internet+tracking+software

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.