[SOLVED] Internet won't work except for Google services ?

d1abloloco

Honorable
Jan 17, 2015
Hello guys, I have problem which is partialy solved by me but I dont know how.
Im using O2 network in Germany. Its homespot and it goes over simcard connection.

I can connect to the Wi-Fi, I can browse on Google, but when it needs to enter an a website, for example Microsoft or maybe Tom's Hardware, it wont, it usualy says no connection or ssl bad mac alert.
When I connect to the Wi-Fi by phone (XiaoMi) and use it as Acces Point, my internet on laptop works perfect without any problems.
Ive already tried changing the IPV4 and IPV6 DNS adresses, doesnt work.
So far I got to some kind of conclusion that the problem is about MTU. But on my router setings I cant find any MTU options at all.
My laptop is: MSI GS56 stealth thin 8rf.
It uses Intel Killer network card.
I tried restarting pc, new windows system, everything default. Everything that can interupt the connection is off like Firewall, or Defender, or antiviruses(dont even have one).
So far im stuck, I can use my laptop over my phone but I got the feeling that my ping is little bit higher and unstable because of that.
Router model is ASKEY, cant find model name.
If you need any more information im here.
Im so confused about this so I need help asap because working over my phone acces point but not working directly from router is realy annoying.

Solution
Solved out.
The Killer Network Card has problem with cellular connections (routers with sim card)
Little bit of configuring it and it is solved. It has it own software so its easy to configure it for better connection.
And IPv6 DNS servers are still changed so Im not touching it aslong it works. (8.8.8.8-8.8.4.4)

d1abloloco

Honorable
Jan 17, 2015
Askey:

This router model perhaps?

www.manualslib.com/manual/1337390/Askey-Rac2v1k.html?page=115#manual

Reference Section 3: Are your a Root User or Normal User?

You must be a Root User in order to view and configure certain settings.

Reference Pages 114-115.
Since I have regular options like wifi settings (default ones like 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz, pw, ssid etc)
Everything else is usual as on other routers Ive had. (Based on cable connection)
Will try tonight some of IPv6 settings and I will send you specs of router and maybe pictures. I cant find it on Askey web site so its probably lil bit older one.

d1abloloco

Honorable
Jan 17, 2015
So ive tried logins from your link, Doesnt work. Ive tried to force off IPv6, still not working.
So far same.. Wifi over my phone works perfect, connected to house Wifi you can only browse google, youtube, fb, instagram and perhaps some "safe" sites. Can it be to my Windows ? Some kind firewall stuff or settings of some. I have been Windows 7 user since ever so im now on Win 10 and its horible for me since im still adopting and dont know much in these "Settings"..

d1abloloco

Honorable
Jan 17, 2015
Solved out.
The Killer Network Card has problem with cellular connections (routers with sim card)
Little bit of configuring it and it is solved. It has it own software so its easy to configure it for better connection.
And IPv6 DNS servers are still changed so Im not touching it aslong it works. (8.8.8.8-8.8.4.4)

Solution