Question internet working and wifi but ethernet in pc says no connection?

Sep 24, 2021
hello. im pretty new to this forum and im having issues with my gaming pc connecting to the internet via an ethernet cord.
so the other day i downloaded a software that allows you to overclock your gaming controller and set the input lag to a 1m/s response time instead of a 5m/s response time because i wanted that minor competitive edge. while doing so my computer randomly restarted.
when i turned my pc back on it claimed i had no internet access. i tried unplugging my wifi, changing ethernet cords, opening device manager to do a network reset and nothing is working. ive called geek squad and luckily i have a warrenty on the rig. does anyone else have any suggestions or can help me out? im a hardcore gaamer and my appointment isnt until monday and its friday now. thank you my friends!

Sep 24, 2021
malware scan?
undo the overclock?
See the thing is I deleted the folders (with the overclocking software) afterwords and you need an internet connection to re download.
I apologize if I sound dumb. I bought this gaming rig through Best Buy and don't know much about PCs. I guess now is a good time to educate myself. Thanks for the reply 👍

ASK THE COMMUNITY