Question Internet works only on phone when NAT is turned off but doesn't work on any device when turned on.

Apr 9, 2020
Title. My internet works only on phone when NAT is turned off but doesn't work on any device when turned on. I have a windows 10 PC connected to the modem via ethernet.

Windows network diagnostics tool says that "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration" both when NAT is turned on and off. The diagnostics tool usually says that it managed to fix the problem when NAT is on but the problem still persists. If NAT is off it always says that it failed to fix the problem.

The problem started when I disabled NAT for a few hours because I read on some forum that it was a potential fix for my connection issues to minecraft servers (lol). I'm therefore pretty sure that it's not a hardware issue but a software issue.

I've tried restoring the modem to factory settings multiple times, I have no clue how to fix this problem. If you want extra information just ask because I don't know exactly what is relevant or not.

Thanks in advance for the time you spend trying to solve my problem! Much appreciated!

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS